BINGO!

Friday, September 5, 2008
Just a quick pic of the cake I made last night for one of my co-workers for her mothers birthday...





















I had three guidelines- Square, Bingo, and Pink... I think i captured them alright. I hope they like it!

I've been a little shocked these last few weeks... Until about two weeks ago no one at my office really knew that I made cakes as a hobby... but then one of the few that DID know asked me to make a cake for a coworkers birthday, and ever sense then, I've been bombarded by cake requests... I've got two more concrete commissions this month, and a few more where we're still working out the details... Crazy!

4 comments:

cd said...

Yeah! That means you will have shopping money for Black Friday right???

Kelly D said...

That's the plan... that is... if i can keep this cash from burning a hole in my pocket until then.

I'm slightly nervous/excited for Monday because I'm making two big chocolate cakes for our CFOs birthday... and they're for the entire company... right now only my department knows... my free evenings might be coming to an end...

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Beautiful CAke!!!
You definitely captured it!
h

Amber Ayres said...

ummmm yeah I can see why all the requests! that cake looks awesome. Now I know who's going to make all my kids birthday cakes for the rest of their lives! :)