Flickr

Thursday, June 5, 2008
I'm generally opposed to internet quizzes in all their reincarnations- with the exception of the kids-say-the-darndest-things type quizzes where you ask your kids questions and type out their answers, those are super cute- anyway, a few months ago i found this fun meme on a blog that i check fairly regularly and thought it was both artistic and fun. How could I say no??? Plus it gives me a chance to explore some of the internet tools that blogger has to offer.

So... for my second blog post... I give you... the Flickr meme!


Flickr meme

The rules:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick your favorite image.
c. Copy and paste the html into your blog, or download/upload the image.



1) What is your name?




















2) What is your favorite food?











3)What school did you go to?




















4) What is your favorite color?




















5) Who is your celebrity crush?




















6) What is your favorite drink?














7) What is your dream vacation?








8) What do you want to be when you grow up?















9) What is your favorite dessert?












10) What do you love most in life?










Fun!

6 comments:

the doze said...

That's funny... I have a celebrity crush on Christian Bale also. Batman is hotttt!

Nancy said...

Love this idea... I think I'm going to have to borrow/steal it for my blog.

cd said...

who doesn't have a crush on Christian Bale...YUM!

Mason Fleske said...

Good call on Christian Bale. HOT!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

super cute! I'm very inspired. I'm stealin' it. thanks! Oh and what's with the pig pic for your name. Weird? But funny!

Kelly D said...

I'm glad there's so much Christian Bale love now-a-days... Back in high school I was the only one...

I think that pig pic was titled "a cupcake for kelly"... and it was either that or a bunch of half naked ladies that i'm assuming were also named kelly.